Machu Picchu Full Day
- DURATION : 14 hours
- LOCATION : Cusco – Machu Picchu
- DESCRIPTION: Cultural, historical and natural contact (train service tour)
- DEPARTURES: Every day. Private or Shared Service.
It will be a full day tour; very early we will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Poroy train station (30 minutes driving from Cusco hotel).
At this place, you will board the train (EXPEDITION – tourist class or VITADOME – first class), which will take you for almost 3 hours until get Aguas Calientes town. Here, the shuttle bus service will take you for 20 minutes from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu where you will have a 2-3 hours fully guided tour of the mysterious ruins, visiting the most important sector of the city such as the temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana, the temple of the three windows, the mausoleum, the temple of the condor, etc. Enough time to explore and take pictures.
You then return to Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to Cusco, arrival to Poroy train station and transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer hotel – Poroy train station – hotel
- Professional bilingual guide for the tour to Machu Picchu
- Round trip train service: Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Cusco (Expedition or Vistadome)
- Round trip bus ticket: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Assistance all the time
- Extra services not mentioned