COOKING CLASSES: HALF DAY
The cooking classes are an opportunity to learn about Peruvian cuisine in an intimate setting. Classes are held by a bilingual professional chef who will immerse you into local culture and gastronomy. You will have the chance to visit the traditional local market (San Pedro) where you will appreciate the high variety of fruits and other products of the jungle, coast and the highland… Let’s go to enjoy Peru’s flavors and smells!
- COOKING CLASSES: HALF DAY
- DURATION : 4 hours
- LOCATION : Cusco city (San Pedro Market)
- DESCRIPTION: Participative culinary classes – immerse in a local market
- LEVEL : Not experience required
- DEPARTURES: Every day. Private or shared service.
We will provide a unique culinary experience in Cusco with individual cooking lessons where you will prepare your own creations and Peruvian dishes with regional ingredients or products.
At 9:30am we will pick you up from your hotel. The experience starts visiting the traditional market of San Pedro, where you will have an introduction to the local variety of products and the diversity of ingredients used in the local cuisine such as: quinoa, yellow aji pepper, different kinds of potatoes, fruits, vegetables and other ingredients that are part of our culture.
Afterwards, you will be transferred to fully equipped cooking home, where the Chef will show you how to prepare the most popular and tasty dishes of Peru. The tour includes a refreshing drink, appetizer, main course, dessert and, of course, the famous Pisco Sour.
Finally, you will enjoy the dishes you prepared….bon appetite!
- Transfer from the hotel – San Pedro market – Cooking studio – hotel
- Bilingual professional chef
- Guided tour of San Pedro market
- Cooking classes
- Cooking gear & ingredients
- Extra services not mentioned in the program