River Rafting – Vilcanota River: Full Day
- DURATION : 8 hours
- LOCATION : South valley of Cusco or Sacred Valley
- DESCRIPTION: Natural and adventure activity
- LEVEL : Rapid class II – III
- DEPARTURES: Every day. Private or shared service.
At 8:30am, we will pick you up from your hotel to be transferred to the starting point of the river rafting (1 ½ driving).
Upon your arrival to the river, you will gear up with the wetsuits, helmet, waterproof jacket, and life jacket. The guide will provide you safely briefing, and give general information for beginners (how to paddle, follow instructions).
This section of the river will offer you: class II and III plus rapids, as well as some introductory rapids. Some rapids are technical so our expert guides will scout ahead and indicate appropriate directions, commands. Also, there will be a guide in a Kayak for protection for your safety.
It will be full of fun, with lots of “adrenalina pumpers” along the way.
Return to Cusco city.
- Briefing (orientation meeting)
- Transport Hotel – River – Hotel
- Professional bilingual river rafting guide
- A safety kayak
- Complete river rafting equipment (wetsuit, helmet, waterproof jacket, and life jacket)
- Extra services not mentioned
- Water, snacks