Horseback Riding Cusco Surroundings: Half Day
- DURATION : 4 hours
- LOCATION : Cusco surroundings
- DESCRIPTION: Natural and adventure activity
- LEVEL : Soft, not needed experience.
- DEPARTURES: Every day. Private or shared service. (Morning or afternoon)
We will pick you up from your hotel. Drive for 20 minutes to get the ranch located by Sacsayhuaman area. Here you will meet the horses to start a soft riding adventure.
It will allow you to explore the tranquility of Cusco’s outskirts, the ride lasts almost 2 ½ hours, following farming fields and small andean villages through Inca remains, there are some archaeological remains which are been restored.
While you ride you will appreciate the Andean landscapes and eucalyptus forest around the route. Return to Cusco.
NOTE: Tourist ticket is not required for this activity.
- Briefing (orientation meeting)
- Transport Cusco – Ranch – Cusco
- Professional bilingual guide
- A creole horse per person (and muleteers)
- Helmet and gloves
- Extra services not mentioned
- Water, snacks